Learn more about Dr. Dorland
Born in Anacortes, Washington, Dr. Dorland graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa in 1980, and he also holds an undergraduate degree in Psychology. Dedicated to his practice, Dr. Dorland has continued his education beyond graduation and has recently been certified in several advanced techniques:
- Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique - B.E.S.T. is a sensory based chiropractic technique that focuses on the body, mind, and memory balancing. B.E.S.T. truly enhances your chiropractic experience by directly reducing the effects of stress.
- Torque Release Technique -- Instrument adjustment that gently reduces the tension in the spine.
- Koren Specific Technique –Method of adjusting the spine, extremities, and reflex points using a pulsing instrument; allows body to be adjusted in different postures.
The chiropractic services at Dorland Chiropractic are known as low-force chiropractic care, meaning the adjustments do not hurt. There is NO cracking, snapping or manipulating of your body! You experience quick, long-lasting results that allow you to finally live your life pain-free. Your visits to Dorland Chiropractic will be a relaxed, informal family environment, which allows you to regain your optimal health.
Meet Bridget Boylan, PT / LAc - Physical Therapist & Acupuncturist
- Sound healing (the use of tuning forks to access acupuncture points for various health conditions)
- Myofascial Release and Unwinding (to break down scar tissue from old musculoskeletal injuries)
- Acupuncture, body work and essential oils for overall healing on physical / mental / emotional levels
- Qi Gong
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Boylan, please call 425-876-2255 or http://www.5eacupuncturesound.com/